So it’s day two of the PyGI hackfest.Â You can find some good coverage of Day 1 at Colin Walter’s Blog and John (J5) Palmieri’s Blog. The first few hours of day two include:
- Made the decision that PyGI will depend on the GObject-Introspection 0.6.10 (to be released). This is because PyGI needs some new testing modules exported by GI as well as newer (faster!) APIs.
- Maemo will originally get GI 0.6.7 and later be bumped to 0.6.10.
- PyGI Callbacks patches all merged and are going through make check and patch review now
- David Malcom got PyGI to compile and (mostly) link to Python 3.0
- Tomeu got his hard drive to work
- Colin Walters has been slacking
- J5 has been compiling code all morning
- We lack music. 🙁